Sunday 25 October 2015

GIRLY NIGHT IN ESSENTIALS ♡


Hey guys!!

Whether you are by yourself or with some friends there always time for a girly night in. I won't bore you by telling to watch When Harry met Sally, Mean Girls or Say Anything... (although they are great films and you definitely should watch them) but why not try watching a TV series instead? I am currently watching S3 of Drifters on E4, it's a show about three twenty-something girls who live pretty normal lives but they are hilariously real and relatable. I rarely find a programme that actually makes me laugh, but this one never fails! I'm pretty sure you can watch the first two series on catch up so don't worry you won't miss anything! I would also recommend watching Awkward, Faking It, The Mindy Project and Dash Dolls for something to keep you entertained during your girly down time.

Something else I like to do when I'm having a girly night is make myself a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate (depending on how healthy I'm feeling) and grab some veggies and dip to snack on (plus some cheeky chocolate, it's OK if you have a balanced snack haha). To set the chilled out vibe I light some scented candles or use my Yankee Candle wax melt burner -  also if you're stuck for christmas present ideas this would make a great one. Another essential you will need is some cute/funky/character pajamas, fluffy socks or slippers, a dressing gown and a blanket (also fluffy) can't get more cosy than that!

So now for the pampering: here's some beauty products that are easy to apply, affordable and fun!
 Elegant Touch nails in Jelly Twinkle £7.95 www.eleganttouch.com



Montagne Jeunesse Fruity Beauty Face Masque Sachets £1-£2
These face masks are great, you can buy them from pretty much anywhere that sells beauty products such as Boots, Superdrug or Amazon. There's so many to choose from and you can buy individuals or a multi-pack.

If you are alone for your girly evening why not take a relaxing bath, preferably with some Radox bubble bath or bath soak and some Bath Tea from The Body Shop. Alternatively you could treat yourself to a bath bomb from Lush, I have to be careful with these because I am allergic to some of them so please ask in store for advice if you have sensitive skin.

However you choose to do it, the main thing is that you are chilled out and having some you-time. I hope that this post has reminded you to take one evening this week to have a girly night in and now you have a couple of ideas of what to do. Please let me know how they went and if there's something you do which I haven't mentioned.

Thanks for reading, I am so grateful!

Love from Lily xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment