Friday 2 October 2015

NEW MAKEUP


Hey guys!

I felt it was time to try out a few new bits and pieces for autumn and thought I would share them with you. All of the items shown in the photo are very affordable and under £10.

So let's get started!

Top left: Gorgeous Glow Blush Block 1 by Collection £3.98 from ASDA
Second from left: Field Day by Collection in shade 2. Peony £1.98 from ASDA
Third from left: Volume Million Lashes Feline Mascara by L'oreal Paris £9.99 from Boots
Forth from left: Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in shade 002 Hazel £2.98 from ADSA
Middle Left: Speedy Highlighter by Collection in Shade 1. Pearl Sheen £3.99 from Superdrug
Bottom Left: Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in shade 13 Aubergine Kiss £2.98 from ASDA

It's worth nothing that the lipstick looks a lot lighter when its actually on so I've included a swatch below:


It looks really pretty on though, I had been looking for a darker shade of lipstick that actually suited me for ages and now I've finally found it! It just goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune to get decent cosmetics, you simply have to spend a bit of time trying out different drugstore brands.

When it comes to mascaras I prefer the rubber brush with the little spikes compared to the bristles every time, and when I discovered that Volume Million Lashes had one I was delighted. However it does take a few coats if you like your lashes looking thick, but if you take the time the end result is satisfying. My lashes looked lengthened and defined without clumping.

I know the nail polish isn't exactly an 'autumny' colour but I'm a sucker for pastel shades and I didn't have one in pink. Plus the packaging was cute. Going to paint them tonight and will include a photo in my next post. 

Love from Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment