Sunday 3 January 2016

SOMETHING FOR THE INTERIOR DESIGN FANS


Hey everyone!

I'm back! Hope you all had a lovely New Year, mine was pretty quiet but I didn't mind, I like drinking etc but I can take it or leave it. What did you all do for NYE? Anyway, today I'm going to show you some awesome design ideas for Christmas or any party season really, all the photos were taken at my mums house and everything you see was made by her.














So beautiful right? I think that taking the extra time to add personal and creative touches to your home really does make a difference, it makes you happy as well. I love that she uses natural materials such and pine cones sticks and flowers to create some of the displays, but I also really enjoy the colourful baubles all bunched together underneath a light or window to show the full effect.

Let me know if you would like instructions on how to make any of these things and I will do another post on it! That's all from me for today, not a very chatty post I know but I just wanted you to enjoy these photos and get some ideas for your own homes.

Love from Lily xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment