Tuesday 6 October 2015

PRIMARK HAUL!



HEY GUYS!

I am obsessed with Primark's home items at the moment, they are sooo pretty and seasonal. It caught my eye when I was having a browse in town the other day, they had a window display with some candles, fluffy blankets and a cute wolf canvas print. Jack liked the wolf as well so we decided to have a gander upstairs to see how much it was. After going up two lots of escalators we reached the top floor where the home section was and were delighted to find that our friend wolfie was only £2.50! 

So obviously we got that and then began exploring all the other cosy looking treats. As usual I gravitated towards the candles and proceeded to smell each of them systematically. I always struggle whether I should buy them based on scent or if they match my colour scheme, if it has both then it's basically fate. I picked up one that smelt of red berry and jasmine (£1.50) (very nice indeed) and one that was called 'falling star' which apparently smelt like old ladies but it was in this gorgeous jar with a little star charm attached to it (£4)so I got it anyway, there is also a snowflake one which I may pick up at a later date. Not sure what's wrong with me at the moment but sometimes when I mean to type 'I' I type 'A' so I apologize if you notice this at any point, please let me know!

I spent ages looking at these slippers that had memory foam in the sole but when I found the perfect pair (grey mini boots with faux fur around the trim and inside with a cute bow detail) of course they didn't have my size. :( I went back the next day and still nothing but as I work in the shopping centre I guess it's okay as I can keep checking. 

Another item I got was the most comfy, fluffy, elegant looking throw I could find. We needed one for our sofa as it's not in the best condition, we figured why not just dress it up with a smart looking throw and some cushions. Now I am cushion mad, and I had to restrain myself from buying one with an adorable raccoon on it, but if it's still there next payday I'm going for it. I do have a sizable cushion collection already though so don't worry it won't be looking bare.

The last thing I got was some fluffy bed socks, you can never have too many pairs of these. They are great for just going around the house when the evenings get cooler there's nothing worse than having chilly toes! I get most of my bed socks from Primark because they have such a big selection and you can get a two pack for £2 in most of the designs. 

Don't get me wrong I would be all over Laura Ashley Home, M&S and John Lewis if I could actually buy any of their stuff without going broke! But for now I'm good with Primark, they are reasonably priced, have lots of choice and their stuff is decent! Well worth a look, here's some pictures of what I got:







Let me know what you thought of this post or what you would like to see in future posts in the comments and link you own blogs so I can have a look! See you next time :)

Love from Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment