Saturday 24 October 2015

MY HALLOWEEN OUTFIT


Hi guys!!

I am so so excited to go out this Halloween it's such a fun holiday and I've decided to wear something a little different this time. Rather than going for the standard character dress up I have decided to wear some 'Halloween-chic' style clothes that I found online on ASOS.com.



Here's the over sized tee I'm going to wear as a dress cause hey why not! When I was telling my mum about this she did not get the pun or find it funny at all, but personally I think it's great! £18


I'm going to pair it with these tights, I was drawn to them because of how cool the bats look on the sheer background, I think it looks really effective. £8



As for shoes I am not going to wear these exact ones but a similar pair that I already own which I bought ages ago. These ones are very cute though, I wanted to go for just a simple heel because I didn't want to take away from the rest of the outfit and make it look too busy. £25


I have an obsession with tassels at the moment, I realise they are not for everyone but I just think they are so fun and pretty. Plus you can obviously use this for other occasions not just Halloween and black goes with everything so you basically can't lose! £18



If you felt like adding a fun accessory and a little bit of glitter to your outfit then this spider phone case is definitely one to consider. It's all about seasonal accessories right now I love it! (for iphone 5 only in this design) £8


Then just add a few sparkly black/grey jewellery pieces and you'll be golden! All items were from ASOS.com, a truly amazing site that I have been using for years.

So that's what I'm going to be wearing for Halloween, hope you enjoyed reading about it and that it's given you a few ideas if you haven't got anything already. If you have I would love to know what you're wearing please leave a comment about it!

There will be more posts to come soon, see you then!

Love From Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment