Sunday 18 October 2015

WHAT TO GET YOUR MAN FOR CHRISTMAS ❤




Hi guys!

Whether you have only been with your man a few months or have been with him a couple of years like myself, it's a well known fact that people of the male variety are SO much harder to buy for than ladies. There's just less out there to choose from and there's only so many pairs of jokey socks and shower gel sets they can handle! So if you are looking for something original and heartfelt to get your partner for Christmas I have created this post to give you a bit of inspiration.


1. A Personalised Destination Print


A personalised gift is always the best kind of gift because it is one of a kind and this one will remind your man of all the fond memories of holidays and events from the past whilst making a stylish piece that you can both agree will look lovely. £54 from www.notonthehighstreet.com (exact item link: http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/betsybenn/product/framed-personalised-destination-blind)


2. Wood Watch Made From Sandlewood With Military Canvas Strap


I have seen a few one these around recently but this one I particularly like because it is handmade by an American company called tmbrwood and looks really well put together. They have loads of different designs so if this one isn't quite your cup of tea check out the other ones, I believe they also do handmade wooden phone cases as well. £52.50 plus shipping from www.esty.com (exact item link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/198444573/wood-watch-made-from-sandalwood-and?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gifts%20for%20him&ref=sc_gallery_6&plkey=3be515ee9963249c6b07ec6920fbdf288c7c8649:198444573 )

3. Bullshirt's Men's Value Christmas T-Shirt



I have to admit this did make me laugh when I saw it, purely because I'm always being told by the BF that I'm stingy with my money (I'm not I'm just sensible, someone has to be obvs) and I'm sure he would get a giggle out of it too. It makes a change from the obligatory rudolf/santa/snowman jumper anyway! £14.99 from www.amazon.co.uk (exact item link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P6JL3FG?keywords=christmas%20gifts&psc=1&qid=1445200011&ref_=sr_1_18&sr=8-18-spons)


4. Merci Maman Stirling Silver Personalised Men's Infinity Bracelet

I think this is super thoughtful and I love the fact you can get it engraved, it's a cute present but still very manly of course! It comes in all standard man colours (black, blue, brown and grey) so you can take your pick and you can have up to 20 characters on each side. It's really easy to get your message on there you just send them an email with the details or someone will call you within 3 days of ordering. £39.00 from www.johnlewis.com (exact item link: http://www.johnlewis.com/merci-maman-sterling-silver-personalised-men's-infinity-bracelet/p2009461?colour=Black )


I would recommend having a look at the websites I have featured on here in general as well as the items shown in the post because you will be pleasantly surprised! There's lots to look at not just for couples but for brothers, friends, fathers, uncles... you name it! And if all else fails just get them a gift card from GAME and you'll be sorted!

Hope you are all having a lovely day, and that you now have a few Christmas present ideas for the men in your life. Let me know in the comments what you thought of the post and if there's any really good present ideas I have missed. See you next time.

Love from Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment