Sunday 4 October 2015

WHATS ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST 2015 ❄


Hi guys!

So we are in the early days of October which basically means it's Christmas time right? I am one of those people who loves the holiday season (sorry if you find that annoying~) and I make sure I am prepared early! 

I am going to share some things I've had my eye on this season NOT so people know what to get me but just to give you a little inspiration of what to get your family and friends or even some things you might want to treat yourself to, I know I do.


1. The Benefit 'Party Poppers' Beauty Advent Calendar 2015
I don't want to ruin the surprise and give away what's inside but I'm telling you now there's a bunch of CLASSICS that you will LOVE. It's not a bad price either at £34.50 considering the contents is worth £79.17! This will be available to buy from www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk from 15th October.



2. The Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay
I know a lot of you may already have this but I personally have never had the chance to try one of the Naked palettes out. This one caught my eye because it has some great colours to go in the crease such as 'nooner' and 'limit', plus 'mugshot' would look great with a dark lip. It's priced at £38 which to me seems quite a lot to spend on eyeshadow, but for a one off treat or present it would be ideal. It also comes with a good quality brush which is always a bonus! You can buy this from most department stores or from www.urbandecay.co.uk.



3. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs
 A nice lady in Boots approached me and got me to smell a sample of this and I thought it was lovely. (I'm not one of those people who gets annoyed when people approach them because they are simply doing their jobs! Really bugs me when people are rude and ignore them you only have to say "no thank you"). Anyway I thought I would go back and get it close to Christmas because both the packaging and smell were amazing! You can get the 50ml bottle from Boots for £59 online and in store. Also comes in an EDT or EDP (Daisy Dream Forever) version.



There we have it, I will probably do a part two when I have spotted a few more things! But as promised here is a photo of what the nail polish mentioned in my previous post looks like on (its Field Day by Collection in shade 2. Peony):


Hope you enjoyed the post, let me know what you thought in the comments. :)
See you next time.

Love From Lily xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment