Friday 25 December 2015

I WON


Hello everyone and merry Christmas!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day, I'm sat here taking a break from board games (I don't have the patience for cluedo with the grandparents) to write this little post telling you about some lovely beauty products I won a few months back and the trouble I had to go through to get them.

So it all started when I entered a competition on Twitter through FeelUnique.com to win the Yes To skincare range. I didn't think anything would come of it as I had entered competitions like this before and never won anything, but this time I did! When I got the notification on my phone I was so excited I called my mum to tell her about the goodies I had won. They DMed me to ask for my address and I sent it to them right away. A week passed and still nothing had arrived, I felt a little disheartened but told myself these things take time and they were probably sorting it. Another week went by and I decided to email them to check what was  going on and they said they were shocked that Yes To had not sent the products yet and would chase it up for me.

I started to feel hopeful again, but then another week ended and I thought that's it they are not going to sent it. I was pretty fed up at this point and took to Twitter to ask other people if they had received their prizes and surprise  surprise they said no! We mentioned  feel unique in our tweeting session and they decided to do something about it and explained they had a lot of prizes to send so that was why it was taking so long. That's fair enough but it shouldn't take over a month!

So a month and a week later I came home to a white box with snowflakes on it placed on my bed, I could not wait to rip that thing open after all of the fuss I'd had! Inside was everything shown in the photo above: yes to carrots day cream, yes to coconut shampoo and conditioner, yes to blueberries body wash, yes to cucumber facial wipes and yes to tomato face mask. I have tried out all of the products now and they all smelt lovely but for some reason my skin didn't like the wipes and day cream and they made it go all red whenever I used them. My favourite was the face mask it was a clay one which I find to be the best when it comes to masks and after washing it off my face felt so clean and refreshed. I think it was a nice range to try but choose carefully before splashing out on their products and be sure to get the right one for your skin type. If you don't know what type you are I have a post that explains them HERE.
That's all from me for today I'm going back to being festive, please leave a comment letting me know what you did for Christmas or if you have tried any of the yes to skincare range as I would love to hear about it! Thank you for reading!

Love from Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment