Thursday 24 September 2015

Beauty 101: How to Tell What Skin Type You Are


Hey guys!

So in my previous post I talked about how to prevent breakouts and one of the tips was to know your skin type and use the right products for it. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which type you are so I'm just going to do a quick and simple explanation to help clear things up (see what I did there haha~).


Dry Skin:
  • Your skin feels really tight when you wake up
  • If you don't moisturize multiple times a day it feels irritated
  • You get flaky patches especially around the hair line
Oily Skin:
  • Your skin feels uncomfortably oily when you wake up and you need to wash your face like NOW
  • After a long day at work or school the first thing you want to do when you get home is take your makeup off.
  • You have to use oil free makeup products and skincare or you will end up with a face full of breakouts
Combination Skin
  • You find that your T-zone produces a small amount of oil
  • Your cheeks feel tight and dry, especially on a cold day
  • You get a few breakouts every so often generally around the chin and jawline area



If you are one of those rare people who has "normal" skin, congrats! Personally I have never met someone with this blessing but if that's you then please let me know!

As always thank you so much for reading if there is a topic you would like me to cover let me know in the comments, I am going to try to post everyday. See you next time!

Love From Lily xxxx

P.S What do you think of the layout? Should I change it or leave it plain?

No comments:

Post a Comment