Monday 23 November 2015

MY FAV ASOS FINDS! ❤


Hi Guys!

We all know that asos.com is one of the best places to do you online clothes shopping and with Black Friday coming up what better time to do it! The only thing is there is so much to choose from you can be on there for hours, so I thought I would make it easier by showing you a few of my favourites that you might like too.

T-shirts


I'm loving slogan tees at the moment, they're such a fun way of expressing your style.

Knitwear



Every girl needs a chunky knit cardigan in their wardrobe for winter, personally I am a fan of grey or dusty pink/purple.

Dresses



I have always been a fan of shift and A-line dresses and the shirt dress trend is one not to be missed, it's one of those styles that looks good on everyone.

Shoes



If you're going to make a statement, what better what to do it than with shoes. Show off your personality with a pop of colour or a soft suede (faux obvs).

Bags



Black bags go with everything, and these two are super cute for everyday use.


That's all for now, remember to look for pieces that can be styled in several different ways to get the most use out of them. Don't forget to take full advantage of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals guys!!

Please let me know your favourite ASOS finds in the comments as I would love to see them :)

Love from Lily xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment